1. Shap School visit to the Chippy, July 2013
2. Winning the National Quality Award, October 2013
3. Celebrating National Chip Week, February 2014
4. Best Chippy Chips in Cumbria, March 2014
5. Shap Litter Pick, April 2014
6. Welcoming the Dreamwalker, May 2014
7. Loo twinning, June 2014
8. Rory Stewart MP presents Shap Chippy with Quality Award, July 2014
9. Shortlisted – Shap Chippy is in top 3 new fish and chip shops in the UK! November 2014
Having been recommended to sample your food there is one important question – do you have anything gluten free? This is not a lifestyle-choice diet but a medical requirement, as I am coeliac.
We are very happy to poach/steam our fish, our chips are cooked in their own pan and our mushy peas are gluten free! We do fry gluten free sausages but they are cooked with non-gluten free food, which I suspect rules them out for you. To follow, you could indulge in a banana split….
I hope this helps and you follow the recommendation soon!
Thank you for your enquiry,
are you still open please
I’m not sure whether this was a question about our opening hours or whether we are still trading! We are of course still trading and have no intention of closing! Our opening hours on the other hand end at 8.00 pm Tuesday – Sunday. Details of opening hours are on Google, Facebook and our website http://www.shapchippy.co.uk .
I hope we can feed you soon!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *